Encourage young scientists to explore the dazzling wonders of all things that glow at night or in the dark.
There is no better way to learn about science than to experience how things are made, including glow sticks.
Learn how to make your bouncy ball glow. How about making fun glow glasses then reveal message that are done using invisible ink.
Benefits and Features
- Develops early STEM learning and boosts scientific thinking
- Inspires learning through interactive play and experimenting
- Education and engaging scientific activity for kids
- Recommended age: 6 to 10 years
- 22 Glow sticks
- 13 Connectors
- UV pen with black light torch
- Bouncy ball mould and crystals
- Flashing LED capsule
- Glow slime powder
- Grow bug mould
- 15 Glow stars
- Includes 11 fun experiments.
All orders over R250 qualify for Free Shippping
Future Promotions to Show Here
Hit the Share Button Above
Do Not Forget to Share with Your Friends