Learn Geometry with Geoboard
Help your kids understand basic geometric shapes
Children wrap various coloured rubber bands around pegs on a 5x5 pin array. The Geoboard produces different geometric forms, It is a case of counting the sides and corners and measuring the angles and areas.
Along with completing the exercises in the 'Activity Book,' your children can also make identical shapes in large and small sizes and turn one shape into another.
- Learn to practice basic geometric shapes.
- Gain an understanding of the various angles, segments, sides, and the area covered.
- Develop problem solving skills
- Improve fine motor skills
- Material: Plastic and rubber bands
- Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 4 cm
- Age Group: 6 years and Up
- Content: Double-sided Geoboard with a 5x5 pin array on one side and a 12 pin circular array on reverse side, 20 rubber bands and an Activity Book.
All orders over R250 qualify for Free Shippping
Future Promotions to Show Here
Hit the Share Button Above
Do Not Forget to Share with Your Friends