Learn to Code Board Game
Fun Board Game for 2 to 4 Players
You play the game by flying your rocket all around the board to collect stars. But be watchful for the star stealing aliens and black holes.
The object of the game is to be the first coder to finish the mission and win the game.
What are you waiting for? Time to Blast off and make some history.
Benefits and Features
- Game play teaches the basics of computer science
- No prior coding knowledge needed
- Full detailed guide is included
- Assembly required
- Covers STEM maths with counting
- Dimensions: 28.2 x 7.2 x 22.7cm
- Recommended Age: 6 to 12 years
- Box Content: 4 x plastic rocket counters, game board, 36 x movement cards, 20 x star cards, 8 x mission cards and guide.
All orders over R250 qualify for Free Shippping
Future Promotions to Show Here
Hit the Share Button Above
Do Not Forget to Share with Your Friends